We take our responsibility seriously.
TÜV certificationWe offer such a high level of customer data protection that we have been awarded the best-known seal of approval: we are TÜV certified! You can trust our discretion and reliability.
Information in PDF format
Secure transactionsYour finances with Bet3000 are safe. Payments and withdrawals are free of charge of course.
Our payment methods
18+You can only place bets at Bet3000 if you are aged 18 or over. We take youth protection very seriously and ensure that no underage players are active on any of our betting channels.
Information regarding the chances of winning and losing during gamblingBefore gambling, please be aware that it is likely you will incur losses. Whilst winning is always possible, it is more likely that you will lose in the long run, and this should be clear at all times.
Information in PDF format
Prevention of problem gamblingSet yourself limits and keep to them! Should your gambling behavior worry you, we can put you in contact with help centers, and give you tips.
Problem gambling - what is it?
Problem gambling means that the 'urge' to gamble becomes an obsession. Obsessive gambling consumes a considerable amount of time and money and has a negative impact on the player’s self-confidence and, more importantly, on their self-esteem. Important aspects of life, such as family and work, are slowly neglected as gambling addiction takes hold.
Prevention: what precautions can I take?
- Decide on your maximum overall wager limit beforehand and stick to it.
- Don’t deposit more money into your gaming account than this maximum limit.
- This also applies to lost bets.
- Decide beforehand at what winnings you will end the game.
- Decide beforehand how much you can afford to lose.
- Make sure you are concentrated and fully rested.
- Take regular breaks.
- Never play under the influence of alcohol.
Problem gambling: what should I do?
You have the option to lock your user account. Just send us a message at email@example.com.
You also have the option of filling in the Bet3000 self-exclusion request form and sending it to us directly. We will then confirm your self-exclusion.
Who can I talk to or where can I find help?
How can I protect my children?
- Ensure that your children are not sitting at the computer with you when you use our website.
- Use easy-to-use filter software, e.g. NetNanny oder CyberPatrol.
- Explain the dangers and risks of gambling to your children and try to make them aware of its consequences.
- Do not allow underage children to participate in gambling.
- Protect access to your gambling activities by using a secure password.
- Make sure your children don't have access to your Bet3000 user name and password.
Bet3000’s gaming offer is aimed exclusively at people aged 18 years or over. Underage people may not register and participate in games. The customer’s identity is verified using the personal details submitted during registration. The identification process includes checking that the customer is aged 18 years or over. Bet 3000 is legally obliged to exclude minors from participating in games and to cancel any bets placed by minors, along with any possible winnings.
EV SSLThe safest form of data encryption: when you use your Bet3000 account, data transmission, deposits, payouts and settings are protected by EV SSL. The 2048 bit certificate offers protection from phishing attacks The green padlock symbol in the browser address bar shows that the site is secure.
LICENSEBet3000 is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) for remote gaming. Malta is a pioneer amongst EU states regarding sports betting licences and is therefore home to many companies active within the gaming and entertainment sector. IBA Entertainment Ltd. has a Class 2 betting licence from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which constantly carries out checks to ensure their requirements are properly followed.