Prevention of problem gamblingSet yourself limits and keep to them! Should your gambling behavior worry you, we can put you in contact with help centers, and give you tips.
Problem gambling - what is it?
Problem gambling means that the 'urge' to gamble becomes an obsession. Obsessive gambling consumes a considerable amount of time and money and has a negative impact on the player’s self-confidence and, more importantly, on their self-esteem. Important aspects of life, such as family and work, are slowly neglected as gambling addiction takes hold.
Prevention: what precautions can I take?
- Decide on your maximum overall wager limit beforehand and stick to it.
- Don’t deposit more money into your gaming account than this maximum limit.
- This also applies to lost bets.
- Decide beforehand at what winnings you will end the game.
- Decide beforehand how much you can afford to lose.
- Make sure you are concentrated and fully rested.
- Take regular breaks.
- Never play under the influence of alcohol.
Problem gambling: what should I do?
You have the option to lock your user account. Just send us a message at email@example.com.
Who can I talk to or where can I find help?
How can I protect my children?
- Ensure that your children are not sitting at the computer with you when you use our website.
- Use easy-to-use filter software, e.g. NetNanny oder CyberPatrol.
- Explain the dangers and risks of gambling to your children and try to make them aware of its consequences.
- Do not allow underage children to participate in gambling.
- Protect access to your gambling activities by using a secure password.
- Make sure your children don't have access to your Bet3000 user name and password.
Bet3000’s gaming offer is aimed exclusively at people aged 18 years or over. Underage people may not register and participate in games. The customer’s identity is verified using the personal details submitted during registration. The identification process includes checking that the customer is aged 18 years or over. Bet 3000 is legally obliged to exclude minors from participating in games and to cancel any bets placed by minors, along with any possible winnings.